Updated on: Jan 6th, 2019
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Stotle and our third-party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect
information, such as cookies and web beacons.
What types of technologies do we use?
experience; to allow you to access and use the Services without re-entering your username or password; to understand usage of
our Services and the interests of our customers; to determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon; and to present
you with advertising relevant to your interests.
How do we use them?
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Services to provide the
feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters.
We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the
Services more tailored.
- For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the
Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us
understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation,
user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make
advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared
with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button
on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network
will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
How can you opt-out?
you before accepting a cookie from websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all
aspects of our Services. Stotle and our third party partners also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking
Many browsers include their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage objects. You may be able to opt out of
You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.
This Cookies & Tracking Notice may be updated from time to time. If we make any changes, we will notify you by revising the
"effective starting" date at the top of this notice.